Note: This Blog, Elements of Digital Marketing Course is a part of Digital Deepak (Pixeltrack) SEO Training Program, Bangalore undertaken by me under Mr Sanjay Shenoy(CO-Founder of Pixeltrack, Bangalore) from April 2020 to June 2020.
Digital marketing may be a rapidly growing and evolving career path. As more channels of communication become available, the necessity for people qualified to stay pace with the stress grows also . This is where the importance of Digital Marketing course comes into play.
The importance of digital marketing has opened numerous doors for individuals pursuing careers in the field. In fact, digital marketers were the most hired persons by companies’ intentions in 2015 according to Smart Insights. By 2020, experts during this area are going to be the foremost influential and with good reason.
What is a Digital Marketing course?
Digital Marketing course mainly focuses on teaching the following subjects in a simple & profound manner to best execute any task for a website presence online:
- Market Research. Ask 3 simple questions to validate your business idea.
- Build a world-class website in 1 hour without any coding.
- Email Marketing. Build a mailing list of 1000 people in 30 days from scratch.
- Copywriting. Write sales pages that make the cash register ring!
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation). Get free traffic to your website with SEO.
- YouTube Marketing. Drive traffic & sales with a simple “how-to” videos.
- Social Media Marketing (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Quora).Linkedin Marketing.
- App Marketing. Discover 43 Ways To Promote Your App.
- Google Adwords. Avoid common mistakes and set up profitable campaigns the first time.
- Facebook Ads. Make money with Facebook Ads without spending a fortune.
- Google Analytics. Improve your marketing with Google Analytics data.
The digital marketing course helps you to understand how to do Digital marketing, what is a digital marketing company, what is Digital Marketing Management, types of digital marketing, What is Digital Marketing Strategy, the way to create a digital marketing strategy and what’s the role of digital marketing in shaping one’s career.
Why should you Learn Digital Marketing Course?
Putting your money during a digital marketing course is well worth the temporary sacrifice it entails due to its fast ROI – employment demand for marketing specialists with digital skills is growing, with salaries above the typical wage and, if you own a little business, you’ll save on your advertising expenditure because you’ll find out how to make a digital marketing strategy that will draw in customers.
The world goes Digital and by the year 2020, all the businesses especially Digital Marketing Companies(What is digital marketing company) round the world including India will have an online presence and thus creating tons of career opportunities.
- It is a progressive field. With technology developing a day , you’ve got to continuously develop your digital marketing skills in order that your career keeps growing.
- According to this research, the digital economy is growing 10 times faster than the normal economy, and firms that engage in online trading are twice as likely to be creating jobs as firms that aren’t.
- It provides you with various career options. If you’re keen on coding, you’ll choose web designing or if you’re a born writer, choose content marketing then
- You don’t have to spend sleepless nights mugging up the formulas that you are never going to use in your life.
Check out these top digital marketing jobs.
- Digital Marketing Manager. …
- Content Strategist. …
- Virtual Reality Developer. …
- SEO and SEM Specialist. …
- User Experience Designer. …
- Data Analysts. …
- Email Marketing Specialist. …
- Internet of Things Marketing Specialist.
- Freelance Marketer
What is the best way to Learn Digital Marketing?
Now, let’s go one-by-one with all important points for, “What exactly should you learn, proficient & be guided in a Course of Digital Marketing?” while taking over as a career course for you all beginners, jobseekers, working professionals, startups, freelancers etc.
- What specialization to learn mandatory as part of the Digital Marketing Course?
- What’s the right course duration for completing the Digital Marketing Course successfully?
- What are the prerequisite skills required to understand, perform & bag a job after the Digital Marketing Training?
- The important topic content around each specialization subjects to thoroughly understand & be able to implement by end of course for 100% job success?
- What exposure should a Digital Marketing Live Project have, for successful job placements?
- The Digital Marketing Certifications to be cleared by the end of the course or within a month after course completion?
- Digital Marketing tools, that all students need to be proficient with?
- How much of coding knowledge required?
- Key Points to Remember.
What’s the right course duration for completing the Course successfully?
Based on 10 Years of trainer’s teaching experience, E-Market Education defines 3 Months as the right timeline for completing a successful theory & practical training with live project work around the given 7 specializations subject to an extent where you can speak, demonstrate, perform with minimal dependency and prove like a trainee analyst confident enough to be rewarded a 15K per month pay scale, ad not being called a “Fresher still”.
Pre-requisite skills required to understand, perform & bag a job after the Training?
You will stand strong with an add-on quality to your course performance, job profile acceptance and preference by companies, if already good in the following skills;
- English (both written & verbal)
- MS-Office majorly MS-Excel
- Internet Savvy
- Good with Reasoning Skills; Being good in Analytics thinking
- Designing Knowledge (Photoshop, CorelDraw or Illustrator)
- Development Knowledge (HTML, CSS, JS)
What exposures should a Digital Marketing Live Project have, for successful job placements?
With real-time Live Project, a training institute meant to guide & evaluate the student’s understanding, implementations & confidence to deliver results for a Website around the defined Goal Objective & Target numbers. The same work they describe in their resume to create confidence in the mind of the interviewee that they have worked independently around a set of target goals executed the following implementations on their own and delivered results, which pretty way will give confidence to companies too that these students stand as an ‘Analyst’ and not a ‘Fresher’ anymore.
Digital Marketing Certifications
Major certifications that any digital marketing training institute would focus on in their training program are;
- Google Digital Marketing Courses (Free with Certification)
- Reliablesoft Academy (Paid with Certification)
- SEMRUSH Academy (Free with Certification)
- ClickMinded Digital Marketing Course (Free and Paid with Certification)
- HubSpot Online Marketing Courses free.
- Facebook Blueprint
This certification examination prepares you for passing job interviews. It’s important to finish these certifications to face confidence ahead of the interviewee since corporate would more wish to understand your fundamental knowledge instead of knowing, how good you’re with advanced topics.
You can increase your knowledge of digital marketing by attending classes related to it, but you can also learn everything you need to know online. The best part is there’s something for everyone! If you are not familiar with SEO strategy and you are really good at social media marketing, you can find yourself a job in a short time. Digital marketers are wanted now more than ever. With technological development and the increase of businesses, you can easily find your place in the digital marketing world.